|Files - Gameplay
|Author: Zmey Gorynych
Based on Pro gameplay
* 2 types of weapons: against shields and armo-piercing.
- armor-piercing - almost does not remove shields, but a lot of damage puts to health directly through a shield (357, crossbow, gauss, ar2, crowbar, pistol)
- against shields - quickly removes shields, and then quickly removes health (rpg, smg1, smg1-grenade, handgrenade, egon, stunstick).
Thus in game became more tactics - if at the enemy is not present shields it will be more useful to use anti-shield the weapon if is - that armor-piercing.
* In some kinds of the weapon it is changed clips(with balancing!!) --> shotgun now is not imba-weapon, they worked only with small distance(they damage cutted 9 -> 7.5, scatter 10 -> 15, and clip 6 --> cool. Smg - now is mp5 gun, not a small minigun(now is 30 ammo per clip). ar2 - is a heavy assault rifle with only 20 armor-piercing bullets. Default Gauss and Egon clip is now 25, As in ag2 gauss accumulates 12 units of a charge, instead of 10, as earlier.
* headshot-factors Are changed - the armor-piercing weapon receives a greater bonus from hit in a head.
* Now the melee-weapon will be used more often - crowbar punches boards completely (dmg 30, armor koef 1.0) = 4 hits, if at the opponent full health. stunstick (dmg 40, armor koef 0.5) - 5 hits if shields is full, or 3 hits if shields is null.
* More Intensivity - value sprint-speed is increased - now using a key shift it is possible to simulate a jump with long-jump pack, however on sprint to be spent energy.